Role: Manufacturing Engineer / Process Technician / Process Specialist
About Us: Sensor Technology Ltd. (SensorTech) is a leading designer and manufacturer of monolithic piezo ceramic solutions and custom acoustic transducers and hydrophones. With 35 years of experience and global market penetration, we specialize in working collaboratively with our clients to provide innovative, customized solutions for maritime industries, defense and security, energy, and exploration.
Sensor Technology is a client-driven manufacturer with a strong foundation in our 3 Core Values:
* Innovation – At Sensor Technology we are always looking for new and more effective ways to manufacture our products. With a strong R&D focus, we are focused on providing better product solutions to our clients.
* Knowledgeable – With 35 years in the industry, we have built a strong knowledge base and level of expertise that allows us to share that experience with our clients to provide effective solutions and an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of possible solutions.
* Customization – Our foundation is in customized solutions. With a keen understanding of the industries, as well as client needs, our strength is in providing innovative, custom solutions to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our passion is partnering with our clients to provide a unique, custom solution that provides increased effectiveness and efficiency to client requirements.
· Design or modify components and fixtures
· Design or modify Epoxy mould tooling
· Update drawings from redlined copies
· Update or create BOMs and part details from drawings
· Update or create work instructions and process sheets
· Help troubleshoot production processes
· Create and control quality checklists for each product manufactured
· Create and approve customer-facing test reports
· Other duties as may be assigned by production manager
Desired Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering + 3 years’ experience
· Engineering technologist + 5 years’ experience
· Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
· Self Motivated
· Outgoing, Team player
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Colleen Hodder @ [email protected]