Phone: (705) 444-1440
Fax: (705) 444-6787
PO Box 97, 20 Stewart Road
Canada L9Y 3Z4
Collingwood is 120 km NNW of Toronto, Ontario, about a two-hour drive.
- Take Highway 400 to Barrie
- Take Highway 26 west from Barrie (60 km), or
- Highway 26 east from Owen Sound (60 km), or
- County Road 124 north from Kitchener/Guelph (160 km), or
- Airport Rd. north from Toronto Airport (Mississauga, 120 km).
GPS Co-ordinates: N 44° 29.632′, W 80° 14.196′
For pilots, the Collingwood Regional Airport is located 10 km south-east of town and has a 5,000-foot, paved runway.
SensorTech is a five-minute drive west of downtown Collingwood (Hurontario St.).