We have a jam-packed schedule as we enter the New Year, and we are looking forward to every one of our upcoming tradeshows!
We will be sharing updates and exciting highlights from each tradeshow, so stay tuned.
- Blue Innovation Symposium – Rhode Island Jan 14 -16
- Underwater Intervention – New Orleans Feb 5-6
- Oceanology – London – March 17 – 19
- Oceans 2020 – Singapore April 6-9
- UDT (Undersea Defence Technology) – Rotterdam May 26 – 28
- Can Sec Ottawa – May 26 – 28
- EAGE Amsterdam June 8 – 11 0
- H2O Halifax June 15 – 17
- SEG Houston Oct 11 – 16
Blue Innovation Symposium
Our first stop to kick off 2020 will be at the Blue Innovation Symposium, in Newport, Rhode Island.
The Blue Innovation Symposium is the leading event in New England for connecting the marine technology industry with education, networking, and facilitating partnering opportunities. Intended to bring leading-edge marine technology companies for programming aimed at providing an overview of current trends in the industry, and a showcase of companies to discuss their new technologies.
We’re also really excited about Oceans 2020, which will take place in Singapore in the spring.
This conference will bring leading innovators, analysts, and producers of marine technology, research, and education together. Experts will share their latest activities and ideas and attendees will have the chance to address their needs to the greatest suppliers of marine and maritime products in the exhibit hall. This is an incredible resource for ongoing education, so be sure to stop by our booth and meet the Sensor Tech team!
As an attendee, what can you expect? This conference will provide you the opportunity to meet with the following:
- Members of industry, academia, and government
- Professionals involved in science and engineering that focuses on research, development, and operations in all bodies of water
- Students interested in scientific and educational advancement in the theories and practice of electrotechnology and mechatronics
- Businesses and institutions looking to sustain professional and ethical standards among members and affiliates
- Policy makers and administrators looking for ways in which to address monitoring, warning, and remediation concerns
Our last confirmed tradeshow of the year brings us to Houston, Texas in October!
The SEG Exhibition and 90th Annual Meeting is the most highly anticipated geophysical event of the year, reaching a highly qualified audience of buyers and decision-makers in the geosciences sector. If you’re there, keep an eye out; Sensor Tech will be exhibiting at this one-of-kind tradeshow!